Friday, March 20, 2009

Blogging is getting hard

With all the financial planning I've been trying to do most of my time is devoted to researching those kind of matters instead of everything else that I'd like to do, like blog. But I'm doing all right. Yesterday was another one of those busy days at work, so I got a bit of a workout there. Then I went to the gym and exercised on the bike for 40 minutes. 312 calories burned. I wonder how long I would have to peddle to burn my daily calorie allowance. After the bike I did my oblique exercise and then I worked out my arms. I was pooped after all that. So when I got home I just heated up some leftovers for dinner.

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, raisin bran, and half carton of 2% milk (7.5 pts)

Mid-day that wasn't really mid snack - Yoplait light fat free strawberry yogurt (2 pts)

Lunch - Grilled Chicken Caesar salad from Mcalister's with ranch (OMG 18!!! pts)

Mid-afternoon snack - Cheddar sunchips (4 pts)

Dinner - Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce (4.6 pts)

Today I've Eaten:
Breakfast - Scrambled eggs, raisin bran, Strawberry yogurt, half carton of 2% milk (9 1/2 pts)

Lunch - 11 oz. Chopped steak from Logan's, Broccoli, and 1 1/2 rolls (25 1/2)

Mid-afternoon snack - 2/3 of an order of French Fries from Podnuh's and 4 or 5 slices of brisket off my husband's plate (I don't know and I don't want to know)

Dinner - Grilled chicken tenders from Crackerbarrel, green beans, and pinto beans, and one corn bread (Ditto)

0 comments: